Monday, October 27, 2008

Looking for a deal? Check out Boulder Hill in Montgomery!

In today's real estate market - everyone is looking for a deal. So yesterday I decided to check out some of the lower priced homes on the market in Boulder Hill, Montgomery. I was pleasantly surprised. Currently, there are 65 homes on the market in Boulder Hill - and at least a dozen or more are bank owned foreclosures or pre-foreclosure short sales. Boulder hill has a wide variety of homes - smaller 2 bedrooms, 3 bedroom ranches, 2 story homes, split levels. There's a good variety - with current list prices ranging from $115k to $250k. If you're looking for a deal - here are a few homes you should check out (links will take you to the property listing page on my website).

34 Longbeach, Montgomery - this is my listing. If you're a guy looking for space for those cars, this is it. Extra large 2 car garage is nearly 500 square feet - and it's heated. Also has a parking pad on the side. HUGE family room addition on the back - great price for the space!

33 S. Bereman, Montgomery - very large bank owned property. 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Cheapest 4 bedroom home you can buy in the Oswego School district right now! Although it needs some minor work - it's not in bad shape overall.

67 Circle Drive East, Montgomery - at $130k I believe this represents the best value in Boulder Hill right now. It needs work - so don't bother if you want to move in tomorrow. But it's got a large kitchen and a great backyard. We should go see this one ;)


These are just a few of the good values I see out there. If you're looking to buy your first home or invest in rental property - give me a call with questions. We can setup a time to view the homes, I can take pictures and email them to you or just give you my opinion. Call me or text me at 630-846-4663.

No comments: