Monday, March 31, 2008

WebHomeOfTheWeek.com - Geneva

This weeks web home of the week is in Geneva. It's a great house backing to a cornfield - located at 2810 Miller Rd, Geneva. This is not my listing - it is listed by Baird & Warner. The house is listed at $322,000 but will likely go for much less. I'm not sure if it is bank owned or in pre-foreclosuure. This is a four bedroom, 2 full bath and 2 half bath home. The lot backs up to a corn field and it is just a stones throw from all the shopping on Randall Rd. I would suggest making an offer somewhere in the $250k-$300k range. I have heard that there was some water damage in the finished basement and all the carpet will need to be replaced. But it has a full kitchen in the basement and a bathroom as well as a large media niche. If you would like to know more about this home or if you would like to see it - please call me at 630-846-4663.

No comments: